How to clean windows?
Window panes are washed in different ways - dry, wet, using various chemical preparations, and even a young nettle soaked in water. The method is not important - what counts is the result - clean and shiny windows.
Will be needed:
- Soft brush
How to go about it?
- Drewniane części okien i futryn myje się miękką szczotką lub gąbką maczaną w mydlanej wodzie z paroma kroplami amoniaku.
- Rinse and dry with a soft cloth.
Types of dirt:
- Remove stains left by flies on the glass with mud pulp and denatured alcohol.
- Plamy z wapna zmywamy octem
- Greasy stains(e.g.. after fresh putty) will remove the juice from a freshly cut onion, followed by a light soap and rinse with cold water.
- Plamy z farby klejowej można próbować zmyć amoniakiem, and if that doesn't work - you have to scratch it very gently with a razor blade.
- You can clean the windows during frost, but not with water, but denatured spirit.
- If the glass breaks while cleaning the windows, we can secure it, lubricating with water glass.