How to clean a coffee stain?
How to go about it?
- Świeże plamy wystarczy polać gorącą wodą, then rinse cold.
- Wash dried stains with warm water with the addition of glycerin or ammonia.
- We rinse with water.
There is also a second method to get rid of this dirt:
- (Fresh stains) Sprinkle salt on them immediately.
- Finally, brush the stained area with a mild detergent and rinse with water.
- Moisten and rub with a cloth soaked in hot water with borax or ammonia.
- Rinse and wash in soapy water.
- If necessary, soak the stain in a warm detergent solution and then clean with methyl alcohol.
- The tablecloth stained with coffee can be soaked in cold water with salt.